Renewable Energy R&D-project
- Internship posted by LiCore - Driving Forward Green Technology in Mexico!
Hours per week
Colonia Vista Hermosa
Santiago de Querétaro
LiCore is developing new technologies to bring forward the transition to Renewable Energy generation in Mexico and boost Economic Development in the country.
We do this by researching new technologies and getting involved in renewable energy projects.
We are looking for people to support our move by doing R&D projects into the next topics:
- Virtual Power Plants
- Blockchain innovative solutions for sustainable development
- Energy Management Systems
- Solar inverters
These projects will be done with a view to finding out what kind of business models we should be pursuing in order to be able to bring the digital transformation to renewable electricity to Mexico as quickly and successfully as possible.
- Research into power electronic converters for solar inverters
- Research into energy management systems for virtual power plants
- Research into successful renewable energy business models across the world
- Research into other successful business models which might be applied to energy projects
- Weighing up of the pros and cons of these different models
- Creative thinking as to what we should pursue and why
- Research into how the Mexican energy regulatory regime works and how companies' financial operations and other activities fit into this
- Integration of the above learning into the ideas on business models
- You will be working at our offices in the tranquil, historic, yet very contemporary.... city of Querétaro, México
- For 9-12 Months working a full time week
- An interest in R&D Renewable Energy, Business, Economics and/or Development
- Good research skills
- Clear communication skills
- A good grasp of Spanish
- A willingness to work hard with us for 9-12 months
Useful but not Essential
- A passion for Renewable Energy, Environmental Change and Economic Development
- Knowledge, experience or a particular interest in power electronics, blockchain, business models, regulatory frameworks, finance or the law
Please note we have other internships available for people with different interests within the Renewable Energy and Economic Development fields.