Hours per week
1725 East 115th Street
Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio is a non-profit organization in the Cleveland area that provides and promotes fully accessible housing for people with physical mobility disabilities. The Marketing and Communications Internship is ideal for college students interested in learning non-profit communications, marketing, and resource development.
This Internship is a paid position for 30 hours a week from June to August; start and end dates flexible. There will be some local travel with the primary work conducted at our main office in University Circle.
Internship responsibilities include:
- Develop and distribute marketing materials for program activities and fundraising events.
- Attend marketing events.
- Manage and produce content for social media platforms.
- Assist fundraising staff in a range of activities, including planning events and soliciting donations.
- Update donor and supporter database.
- Assist in updating and developing MAHO Web sites.
- Organize and file marketing and fundraising materials and information.
- Assist administrative staff with other marketing and development activities as requested.
Necessary skills and experience:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student
- High sense of professionalism and organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and Internet; experience with web design and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to work with diverse people
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Beth Glas, Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2018. Include “Marketing Internship” in subject line.