Hours per week
summer semester-3-5 days a weeks
30 Broad Street
UnLocal, Inc.is a non-profit organization that provides free immigration legal services and education to the undocumented immigrant community. We are looking to hire a Social Media Intern who will can take charge of developing a Social Media plan, implementing it to widen our reach and influence as well as cultivate our public image.
To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, creative, ambitious, organized, and have strong time management skills and a sense of urgency for critical deadlines. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to work independently and as a member of our team. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each member of the team is encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, execution and culture.
Job Type: Internship
- Have an interest or experience in immigration-related work. Must be informed on current events and topics related to immigration
- Experienced in using Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram
- Excellent writing skills in English and a second language
- Must be able to be create and show samples of creative designs
- Interested in expanding knowledge and use of social media in marketing
- Committed to growing our social media following to aid in our organization's success
- Pitch ideas and create native content for Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat.
- Pull and analyze reports on campaign and channel performance.
- Structure and run A/B tests.
- Attend monthly sporadic evening and weekend events
Interns will receive a small monthly stipend.
How To Apply
If you’re interested, please send a resume, cover letter, and sample piece of writing with the subject line: Internship Application 2018 — [Full Name] to Tania Mattos at Tania@unlocal.org