Hours per week
20 Hours Per Week
600 California Street, 11th Floor
Give2Asia is seeking an intern to join the Marketing Team beginning April 2, 2018. Interns will create content for Give2Asia's marketing activities and support Give2Asia’s local and international events, fundraising campaigns, and other initiatives. Interns will help manage and grow social media presence, as well as help write press releases and email campaigns geared towards local, regional, and national news. Interns will learn how international non-governmental organizations (INGOs) communicate internally and externally, across geographically diverse areas.
- Producing content and strengthening engagement across social media channels
- Contributing to Give2Asia's marketing efforts with writing, graphic design, and other content creation
- Providing updates to website
- Researching and writing original articles, analysis of third party research and publications, and interviews with Give2Asia partners and grantees
- Supporting event planning
- Administrative tasks as needed
This position is an opportunity to gain hands-on professional experience working for an international NGO focused on development in the Asia Pacific region. The ideal candidates have a degree or are working towards a degree, and have a demonstrated interest in fields such as marketing/communications, international development, Asian studies, journalism, event planning, and/or design. Candidates should have professional writing ability and some experience in research, digital media, and/or graphic design. Basic familiarity with the Adobe Suite, particularly Illustrator, is strongly desired.
How To Apply
To apply, please use the link to submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample by March 30, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact us with 'Marketing Internship Application – Summer’ in the subject line and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org