Event Development Intern! April 2018 - Peru
- Internship posted by The Light and Leadership Initiative -- Huaycan, Peru
Are you interested in seeing how a non-profit develops?
We do offer an Event Development Internship to the right candidates!
If you have some of these qualities, it might just be the career for you:
- Good communicator
- Good with budgets
- Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
- Ability to use initiative
The position would entail:
- Plan LLI's 9th Anniversary
- Plan activities for kids ages 7-12
- Coordinate a t-shirt design and order for all students
- Work w/ local and international volunteers
- Create and manage the fundraising campaign for the t-shirt cost (guidance provided!)
This position needs a minimum of a 3-4 month commitment.
Intermediate Spanish required.