$400 monthly stipend
Hours per week
Are you passionate about making a difference? Play a vital role in helping to grow and shape a dynamic nonprofit organization that is dedicated to reducing child mortality worldwide and helping at-risk populations in need – specifically pregnant women, new mothers and children – gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals.
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated Development (Travel and Divisional Coordinator) Intern to work in a mutually supportive and creative environment that is passionately committed to global health.
This is a great opportunity for a university student, or recent graduate, to support the Vitamin Angels Development team with specific projects related to donor field visits and divisional coordination. This role is ideal for a candidate with an interest in non-profit work, client relations, business development, international travel, and communications. Vitamin Angels has an energetic, dedicated, and motivated team, and we strive for a fun, collaborative, and supportive work environment. This intern position will work on set projects under the supervision of and in collaboration with the International Travel Manager, and Executive Assistant.
- Assisting with researching potential donor field visit locations and helping to create any materials necessary to educate donors about potential locations for program visits.
- Helping to organize and pack all necessary materials prior to all donor field trips, for both internal team and participating donors.
- Assisting with developing and compiling items for use during donor trips, including journals, information sheets, diary pages, etc.
- Managing the input of all trip participants into Salesforce/database for accurate tracking.
- Overseeing the inventory of Development items, and assisting with reordering when necessary.
- Supporting account relationship management by assisting with creating recognition items for accounts after trips (photo collages, videos, etc.)
- Assisting researching travel logistics for trips (best hotels, tourist attractions, currency exchange locations, etc.)
- Helping compile trip expense reports after donor trips.
- Assisting with monitoring of international news and US State Department recommendations, and staying up-to-date with any potential safety concerns in countries to be visited.
- Assisting with tradeshow logistical planning, including helping to organize and pack all necessary items prior to all tradeshows.
- Collaborating with Development and Marketing divisions to help create donor recognition items for corporate partners.
- Helping ship all donor recognition items, as well as any misc. shipping needs.
- Researching new donor recognition projects and tradeshow items, and staying current on all new donor recognition trends.
- Working with account managers to keep the corporate partners webpage on Vitamin Angels’ website up to date.
- Helping assist Vitamin Angels’ President/Founder with any miscellaneous projects.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a certified undergraduate or graduate program.
- Excellent and professional written and oral communication skills, and a collaborative team player (professional writing coursework strongly preferred).
- Ability to think creatively, with strong attention to detail.
- An interest in Vitamin Angels’ mission of providing nutritional support to those in need.
How To Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to: