Hours per week
25 North 14th Street
Unpaid internship for grant-writer in mental health agency for the benefit of refugees and immigrants for forensic mental health training grants,childhood initiatives, sustainable land-use, community gardening for elder immigrants.
1. Prepare grant proposals, beginning by performing research.
2. Develop proposals, familiarize with FACTR's programs, goals and financial needs.
3. Look into potential funding sources.
4. Compile all the information needed, compose and send the proposals.
5. Maintain records to track the proposals, provide any additional information requested by grant-making organization.
1.A bachelor's degree in communications, English, professional writing or a similar major, college students are encouraged to apply.
2. Outstanding grammar and research skills are essential.
3. Certificates in grant writing that complement a bachelor's degree or graduate programs in nonprofit management preferred.
4.Need skills to meet tight deadlines, and have the ability to do extensive research.
International group of volunteers
Innovative, creative atmosphere