Hours per week
35-40 Hours per Week
15 Waterloo Avenue
Provide programmatic, communications, and administrative support to B Lab’s team in key areas of the organization’s operations, including but not limited to research, business development, and community-building.
Potential Responsibilities and Learning Opportunities for Interns:
- Serve the existing community of Certified B Corporations by measuring and tracking B Corp engagement, answering day-to-day requests from B Corporations, and assisting in planning/executing events in the local community.
- Assist the B Lab team with research, data entry, development of tools and materials, and assisting in planning, executing and follow up for events that advance our mission.
- Work to raise awareness and preference for the B Corp movement by supporting communication efforts including email campaigns, social media, and other external communications.
- Assist the Review Team with the B Corporation certification process through scheduling, creating and administering surveys, data entry, research, and various other administrative tasks
- Perform background checks on prospective businesses
- Perform company documentation reviews
- Perform general administrative office duties, including fielding phone calls, responding to external inquiries, ordering supplies, etc...
- Enthusiastic interest in the social impact space and passionate about using the power of business to solve social and environmental problems.
- Open-minded and optimistic team player, willing to take initiative and eager to learn.
- Welcoming and positive communication style, professional phone manner, and strong writing skills.
- Organized, efficient, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Technically savvy; analytical; highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint; facility with Word; Google Drive and other Google Apps, Salesforce.com or other CRM software preferred; HTML knowledge a bonus.
- Previous professional experience and general knowledge of business operations.
Please note: this position is intended for recent college graduates (1-3 years out) and is not a graduate-level position suitable for those with advanced degrees (MA, MBA, etc.)
B Lab believes an equitable and inclusive work environment and a diverse, empowered team are key to achieving our mission. We’re not looking for candidates who are “culture fits.” We’re looking for candidates who can expand our culture, challenge business as usual, and bring their whole selves to work. We strive to provide those candidates with an equitable and accessible recruitment process.
B Lab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, B Lab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process or you have feedback on how to make our recruiting more accessible, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
Please APPLY HERE