Hours per week
1701 K Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The Operations and Program Junior Associate will gain a deep understanding of the fundamental underpinnings of fundraising, executive assistant, and office management in the non-profit space. This role requires collaboration with staff members across all teams; direct communication with Patriotic Millionaires members; and maintaining relevant ally communications.
Membership Outreach and Database Management (65%)
- Assist in handling incoming gifts: process checks and online donations, enter gifts in the donor database, file paperwork, and send donor acknowledgement letters.
- Maintain accurate records of donors and prospects, development activities, the development pipeline, gifts, and pledges, as related to priority projects.
- Support Senior Membership Associate and Director of Membership in travel logistics and event planning.
- Support Senior Membership Associate and Director of Membership in member outreach.
Executive Administrative Support (35%)
- Manage email, phone messages, and incoming communication, and respond to communications in a professional, timely, and appropriate manner.
- Work with Director of Finance to track receipts, expenses, etc.
- Produce high quality correspondences from dictation, verbal instructions, and templates: edit and proofread as necessary.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, campaign-like environment;
- Exemplary writing skills;
- Self-starting; eager to take initiative with little direction on any and all projects;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently;
- Ability to be flexible, transition quickly, and re-prioritize at the discretion of the Director of Membership based on the needs of the day;
- Meticulous attention to detail with an ability to produce high quality work in a dynamic environment;
- Strong organizational skills, including excellent attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and the ability to manage several moving and changing parts;
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred;
- Excellent computer and MS Office Suite skills;
- Campaign experience is a plus;
- MailChimp experience is a plus;
- NGP experience is a plus;
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your resume, cover letter, and (2) writing samples with the subject line: "Operations and Program Junior Associate."