Hours per week
Minimum 30 hours per week
Do you love problem solving and bringing people together?
Become the Glue that Binds our Community Together.
We need you May to August, 2018.
You’ll be based in the heart of Washington, D.C.
Are you right for the job?
- Infinitely adaptable
- Driven and hungry to succeed
- Able to create your own direction and roll with the punches
- Collected and proactive under pressure
- The perfect balance of thoughtful and action oriented
- 100% at all times committed to excellence
- Manage events with a keen eye for creativity, production and facilitation
- Understand a target audience and craft communications, event structures, and identify attendee needs accordingly
- Work across teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Create and implement systems with impeccable foresight
- Manage competing priorities well, with great attention to detail
- Run with a project or idea before it is fully formulated and iterate on it regularly
- Develop and implement creative ideas for audience and participant engagement before, during, and after the Summit
- Identify inspiring speakers and presenters to meet our target audience’s interest
- Craft pitches and pitch material to prepare the FBL team to find Summit Sponsorships
- Manage attendee and speaker information/registration and orchestrate keeping the website up to date
- Take on responsibility you never imagined
- Jumpstart your career alongside the best and brightest
- Become a part of the FBL family
Why join the FBL team?
Feedback Labs wants everyone working in aid, philanthropy and government to ask, and act on, three simple questions of the people they seek to serve: What do you want to make your life better? Are we helping you get it? If not, what should we be doing differently? We work with exceptional leaders and innovators to realize that vision.
FBL is a mission driven organization committed to making real change in the world. Our team is dynamic and growing. We work smart, we work hard, and we have fun.
As an FBL intern you will work closely with each member of the team, be trusted with great responsibility, push the Labs forward, and be supported to take the next big step in your career. Past interns have helped create new products, transformed our marketing and communication strategies, and written featured blog articles.
While unpaid, we can promise a chance to work with a fun and exciting team, shape a new organization, and learn from some of the most creative types in the sector. Feedback Labs offers other perks to all interns, including but not limited to gym membership, yoga classes, professional development lectures, and a small transportation stipend. We are also happy to work with selected candidates to apply for academic credit where permitted by hosting institutions.
How To Apply
Show us what you're made of.
Ready to apply to a summer internship with Feedback Labs? Help us solve a current brain bender. This is an example of the real work you’ll be doing if you join the FBL team. Your ideas matter. Be creative and leave us with some ideas of what to do next. Download your prompt here. We ask that you spend no more than 30-60 minutes working on it. Please send your solution to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Summit Production Intern Application] - Your Name.
Please note, due to resource constraints only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Feedback Labs encourages applications from people of all genders, orientations, ethnicities, and backgrounds.