Hours per week
Minimum 3 days per week for 12 weeks.
About Global Citizen
Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030.
Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 13 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $35 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 1.7 billion lives by 2030.
We are looking for a passionate and professional individual to support the office of our CEO for the Summer 2018 Term.
Day-to-day tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with special projects, as requested
- Assisting with meeting prep/follow up; setting up meeting rooms for CEO meetings (ordering food/supplies on occasion, as needed)
- Coordinating gifts on occasion (ordering/messengering/shipping/tracking)
- Discretionary tasks
- Updating contact lists
- Managing expenses
- Tracking meeting requests and assisting with scheduling, as needed
- Occasionally assisting the Director of Communications, as needed
- Providing support at larger events
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, motivated, reliable
- Interest in and experience with NGOs and/or Events/Entertainment Industry a plus; self-motivated and ability to execute and problem solve without excess supervision
- Proficiency in basic office systems such as Google Apps Suite, Keynote, and Excel
- Reports to Chief of Staff
- Minimum 3 days per week
- $15/hour wage
- Must be authorized for employment in the United States
- Based in New York City
- Current college student or recent grad preferred
How To Apply
Please apply here with a resume and cover letter submission.