Hours per week
Rue des Savoises 15
euforia (www.euforia.org) is an independent, youth-driven social innovation enterprise. We believe that the world needs more people who come together to imagine, design, and implement bold solutions to today’s most pressing social, environmental and economic challenges. That is why we engage the unengaged, transform our education system and connect people who would usually not meet, across generations, business and civil society. We do so by providing fun events and trainings, which inspire and empower people to move from passiveness and good intentions to activeness and changemaking.
The Unleash & Revlab Unicorn will be part of a five people team, and will be working closely with his/her coaches for the different programmes and responsibilities.
60% as a project coordinator for the implementation of our programmes
- Collaborate in the creation and development of the euforia local community in Geneva
- Boost the local hosts and the euforia community in the organisation of “Share & Grow nights” - community events on different topics such as wellbeing, self-management, collaboration, leadership etc.
- Co-design and coordinate four to six training weekends of The Unleash Project and the (r)evolution lab (logistics, communication, participants management, programme development, presence in the weekends and depending on the motivation the person could also co-facilitate)
20% as booster of our Radical Collaboration trainings
Main responsibilities: boost the number and quality of RC trainings given by euforia
- Organising local Share & Grow nights on the topic of collaboration
- Participating in the organisations and planning of these trainings
- Market research on relevant topics and potential clients
- Managing Social Media for our Radical Collaboration trainings
- 60% to 80% internship (to be defined depending on the candidate) with a gross salary equivalent to CHF 1’200 to CHF 1’600 (based on a full time internship salary of CHF 2’000).
- The internship goes from April to December 2018
- Be available to attend the weekend of the 7-8 April (next Unleash Project training)
How To Apply
- your CV in English or French (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter in French - max. 1 page
- a short story of half a page of a meaningful moment in your life
- your work certificates or reference letters
to email@example.com with the subject “I want to be the next euforia unicorn” until 10th of March.