Hours per week
4+ hours per week upon your availability
Marketing and Graphic Design Intern
Telecom4Good is a nonprofit organization focused on helping NGOs reduce or eliminate internal resources allocated to researching, negotiating, procuring and managing international internet services. Telecom4Good believes that NGOs should not have to invest their program dollars into tasks that don’t go directly towards helping those in need, which is why we provide our services at no cost to the NGOs.
Based in San Clemente, California, we work throughout the world. Our largest presence is in Africa, working in 44 African countries. However, we also aid nonprofits and NGOs in the Americas, Caribbean, Asia, Oceania, Europe, and Middle East.
Simply put: a support organization for the support organizations.
Telecom4Good is in the process of re-branding our self and introducing new programs to help rural areas in Africa. We need an innovative intern to become a member of our creative team to help tell our story. They must be task oriented, able to work within a timeline, and they must have a passion to help change the world.
- Assist in the development of re-branding concept and messages
- Develop marketing content and graphic design
- Writing and editing content
- Develop social media strategy
- Aid in SEO and Google AdWords research
- Assist in website redesign strategy
*Including but not limited to brochures, websites and informational packets*
- Experience in graphic design with InDesign, Publisher, or Illustrator
- Experience in website design (WordPress, Thrive Architect)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, fast learner, ability to move quickly and efficiently
- Social Media/ Blogging
- Marketing & Communications
- Graphic Design/Print
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Website Design
How To Apply
To apply, please fill out and submit the form on: https://telecom4good.org/volunteer/
Please include your resume.
Any additional documents, such as portfolios or samples of past work can be emailed directly to email@example.com. Please include your name and position in email.