446 West 33rd Street
Provides support to Social Media Coordinator in regards to daily social media presence and GMHC events.
The following duties are mandatory requirements of the internship:
- Help post content across all platforms.
- Research articles and any such relevant content and implement with regularly scheduled content.
- Keeps track of social media calendar, posts, and events.
- Will help to cover social media when coordinator cannot do so. This will include help at our biggest functions of the year.
- Create engaging text, image and video.
15-20 hours weekly. Must be able to commit to working the Pride March, Sunday June 24th.
Education and Certification:
Degree and certification preferred but not necessary as experience is key.
In addition to the above-listed intern responsibilities and educational requirements, the ideal candidate for this internship possesses most or all of the following:
- Ability in photography and minimal video.
- Ability to learn social media management tools (Sprout Social)
- Knowledge of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Photoshop experience a plus!
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to Dustin Moore at DustinM@gmhc.org.