Hours per week
The term of this position is from 1 to 12 months with working hours negotiable between a part-time and full-time schedule.
Krong Siem Reap
Siem Reap Province
Globalteer is a UK registered Charity working internationally with communities in developing countries in the areas of child care, education, sports and social services and with conservation and animal rescue projects.
The Marketing Volunteer / Intern will work in various marketing activities with the goal of recruiting new volunteers, raising awareness of our work and fund raising. The role will include social media advertising, SEO, Google AdWords, and web analytics.
The successful candidate will be based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The term of this position is from 1 to 12 months with working hours negotiable between a part-time and full-time schedule. This is an unpaid position.
Key role responsibilities, dependent on your set of skills
• Investigating marketing opportunities
• Google AdWords
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Website analysis
• Producing web analytic reports
• Facebook advertising
• Assisting with fundraising campaigns
• Additional duties as required
Person Specification – Essential
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Marketing Experience or qualifications
• Experience in using Google AdWords
• Experience in SEO
• Experience in Facebook advertising
• Adept at social media as a marketing tool
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and e-mail
• Understanding of web analytics
• Experience in using a CMS or blogging tools such as Wordpress
• Flexible team player with the energy and enthusiasm required to work in the charity sector
• Strong belief in the value of volunteering in international development
• A commitment to Globalteer's Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy
• Available to travel to Cambodia for 1-6 months, self-paid
• Eligible for a tourist visa upon arrival in Cambodia
• Travel insurance for the duration of your time in Cambodia
Ability to intern with a UK registered Charity in Cambodia, learning out how an NGO works and working with local projects and communities!
How To Apply
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Applicants who have not heard from Globalteer 2 weeks after applying have not been successful in their application. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview either in person or by Skype. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a background check due to the nature of our work with children.
Globalteer is a registered Charity in England and Wales number 1119706. Website: www.globalteer.org