We are looking for a Communications Intern (ideally for 6 months) to support ADRA Thailand with writing impact stories, developing promotional and visibility materials, and preparing/editing reports for a human rights and advocacy project on the Thai-Myanmar border.
Presenting and Communicating
1. Prepare news release as required;
2. Prepare promotional materials as required;
3. Assist Program Department to prepare presentation for donors and prospects;
Writing and Reporting
1. Support the M&E Officer to write success stories to illustrate project impact;
2. Assist the field team in preparing and editing quarterly and annual narrative reports;
3. Assist Program Director to develop concept notes and proposals for various donors to seek additional funding;
4. Write articles about the project to post in ADRA’s website;
Learning and Researching
1. Researching information related to the project;
2. Perform other tasks as required by the supervisor.
Minimum Skills & Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (or studying towards a BA)
- Experience in development field is an advantage
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with multi-tasking
- Ability to interact in a sensitive and diplomatic way
- Ability to work in multi-cultural setting
- Transparent, organized and responsible work style
- Team spirit
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
We are looking for a Communications Intern (ideally for 6 months) to support ADRA Thailand with writing impact stories, developing promotional and visibility materials, and preparing/editing reports for a human rights and advocacy…
Applications of a CV and cover letter (no more than 2 pages) can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and will be closed once a suitable candidate has been found.
Further information can be provided upon application.