The Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP) is a non-profit development agency, established in 2001 by a group of Agriculture and Management Professionals with the aim to revitalise rural India through providing access to sustainable farm and rural community livelihood development.
ISAP is one of the largest networks of agriculture and allied sector professionals in India and acts as a bridge between a network of Indian rural communities and other stakeholders, including government, development organisations and corporate entities. ISAP does this through large-scale field implementation projects with integrated deployment of technological innovation for efficiency and scale.
With more than 600 staff and experts across 17 field offices in 11 Indian states, ISAP’s interventions have contributed to enhancing livelihood opportunities for more than one million farmer households, 2458 agri-preneurs and more than 20,000 youth and 20,000 women in agricultural communities. ISAP has physical establishments at 100 locations
With this hybrid approach of community education and entrepreneurship, ISAP is leading the way – empowering farmers, enabling growth and productivity and supporting communities to lead from within towards sustainable futures.
For more information on our work and projects, please visit: https://www.isapindia.org/
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual motivated to gain experience in the rural development sector and actively engage in the marketing of impact projects both nationally and globallyWe are looking for a committed, self-driven and highly adaptable individual to assist our team based out of our Delhi office
Main responsibilities include:
· Develop and edit content for brochures, emails, newsletters, event invites, and other collateral and marketing tools.
· Update the ISAP website when needed.
· Work with the project management teams to find, interview, and photograph beneficiaries in order to develop testimonials and case studies.
· Lead logistical tasks related to exhibitions, events, and customer meetings.
· Distribution list building, acquisition, and management.
· Draft and distribute news releases, media advisories, and other stories
· Plan, raft, edit, and post content to social media channels.
· Monitor social media and website analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports, and make recommendations to increase engagement.
· Research industry-specific sites, blogs, forums, etc. for coverage, reviews, customer comments, and other relevant information.
· Help ensure corporate documents and human resources tools.
Assist with program launch activities
Support for Project Leads with regular field visits
The Indian Society of Agribusiness Professionals (ISAP) is a non-profit development agency, established in 2001 by a group of Agriculture and Management Professionals with the aim to revitalise rural India through providing…
Desired skills and experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant topic (Marketing, Business Administration, Agricultural Studies, International Development, etc.) or previous experience in a relevant field or demonstrated interest in these fields
· Impeccable written and oral skills in English (knowledge of Hindi and/or Bhojpuri will be considered an advantage). A writing sample will be required by those called to interview.
Strong creative writing skills and experience of content development
· Strong command of Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Knowledge of design softwares a bonus
· Willingness to combine field and office work
· Excellent research, communication and management skills
· Proactivity, creativity, commitment and flexibility
· Ability to work individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Willingness to live and work in India, in shared accommodation
· Ability to connect to people and genuine passion for rural development
Duration: from the beginning March 2020 or later; candidates should be able to commit for a minimum of 6 months (longer preferred).
Shared accommodation close to the office in Delhi is provided. A monthly stipend of 10,000 Rs is offered.
We do not help with visa and flights costs but assistance is provided to obtain a visa.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your relevant CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Desired skills and experience:
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant topic (Marketing, Business Administration, Agricultural Studies, International Development, etc.) or…