1111 Marcus Avenue
The Operations Intern will work directly with the process improvement manager and Mission Delivery staff to provide support across key organizational initiatives. This role is instrumental in working with internal and external clients in an effort to achieve the overarching goal of granting wishes to every eligible child.
The is the ideal job for someone looking into a career into DataBase Management and/or Business Insights and Analytics.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provide administrative, project and Mission Delivery support based on determined need.
· Deliver key insights and analysis to undertand organizational risks and opportunities.
· Help develop content for monthly and quarterly business reviews and meetings.
· Coordinate weekly analytics and identify risk to plan.
· Work collaboratively with team leads and staff to support operations related to volunteers, wish children, and families.
· Database processing as needed (i.e. data entry, queries / exports).
· Assist with special projects and ad hoc analysis.
· Provide support to additional departments as needed.
· BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to build strong relationships, initiate action, adjust to change, and persuade at all levels.
· Manage multiple tasks effectively and achieve objectives.
· Solid team player who provides stellar customer service in a professional and pleasant manner.
· Ability to appropriately handle confidential staff, donor and volunteer information.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to learn proprietary systems and tools quickly.
· Create compelling fact-based presentation in conclusion of internship.