Hours per week
20 hours per week
28 West 44th Street
The French-American Foundation – United States is the principal nongovernmental organization of its kind whose mission is to advance crucial dialogue between France and the United States. Our policy-oriented initiatives convene government officials and industry experts to discuss the most pertinent questions facing both sides of the Atlantic. Please visit www.frenchamerican.org for more information.
The Program & Communications Intern will support the staff in implementing our Young Leaders program, Transatlantic Forum, Cyber Security program, Immigration Journalism Award, Translation Prize, and Gala. The intern will also assist in the outreach and communications efforts of the Foundation. The internship will start as soon as possible and will last 6 months. The opportunity is 20 hours per week, paid.
· Preparation of program events
· Outreach regarding the Foundation’s various activities
· Administrative tasks such as processing invoices and handling event invitations/RSVPs
· Content development for the website and social media platforms
· Development, content, and communications research
· Fluency in French and English
· Completion or in the final year of your undergraduate degree
· Background in politics, economics, history, or related field
· Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Experience in program support and communications highly desired
How To Apply
Email Val Demuynck at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.