Hours per week
35 hours per week
3501 M Street NW
District of Columbia
The Institute for Palestine Studies USA, Inc., (IPS-USA) has an opening for a Summer 2018 intern in the exciting field of digital content production for social media.
IPS-USA social media streams serve to inform over 160K followers of the latest developments in Palestine, and to highlight our publications including the Journal of Palestine Studies, Jerusalem Quarterly, and IPS-USA Books.
The Digital Content Production Intern will work closely with our Online Content Editor and Marketing and Development Manager to develop effective and attractive content from conceptualization to execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Developing and assisting with the execution of ideas for social media outreach
· Creative data and content visualization
· Working knowledge of Google AdWords
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
· Grounded in all aspects of social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
· Applicant must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university;
· Ability to work independently and with the team to make informed decisions on the basis of provided parameters;
· Detail oriented;
· Proficient knowledge of Palestinian Affairs and the Middle East;
· Available to work a minimum of 35 hours per week.
· A travel stipend of $250/month.
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
IPS-USA is a 501 (c)(3) academic research institute located in Georgetown, Washington, D.C. Its mission is exclusively devoted to educational research and documentation on Palestinian affairs and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Please visit www.palestine-studies.org for more information.
No phone calls, please!