OnTrack Content and Curriculum Associate (Intern)
- Internship posted by Uncommon Individual Foundation
$14 per hour
Hours per week
20-25 hours per week
80 West Lancaster Avenue
The OnTrack Content and Curriculum Associate supports the OnTrack to Post-Secondary Education team on a variety of projects. In this role, there will be hands-on experience presenting educational topics both onscreen and in-person. This position allows for someone to gain real world experience working alongside UIF staff and partner organizations, including working in our state-of-the-art media center.
Most days for the Content and Curriculum Associate will be spent either developing or presenting college readiness content. It’s important that the Associate is comfortable both in front of a camera and in-person with students. The Associate will also be expected to pitch their own projects and be a self-starter.
Associates typically perform these duties:
● Create, shoot, and edit videos for the eLearning platform
● Support the Assistant Director in leading workshops
● Develop and lead workshops for high school students
● Present video modules for the eLearning platform
● Create and curate content for social media
● Self-motivated graduate students
● A plus if you have worked in education or plan to after graduating
● Minimum GPA: 3.0
● Fall/Spring Internship (8/25/18- 5/1/19), 15-25 hours/week, M-F 9:00AM-5:00PM
● Compensation: Paid bi-weekly at $14/hr
How To Apply
OnTrack is part of the Uncommon Individual Foundation (UIF). You can check out the UIF website here: http://www.uif.org/.
If interested, send in a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.