Hours per week
20 hours per week
13545 Van Nuys Blvd. #1
Chrysalis is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a pathway to self-sufficiency for homeless and low-income individuals by providing the resources and support needed to find and retain employment.
This Volunteer & Program Internship is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in pursuing a career in business, communications, program development, or the nonprofit sector.
The Volunteer & Program Intern will work closely with the Volunteer & Program Team and will:
- Provide one-on-one support to clients by creating and updating resumes
- Provide one-on-one support to clients by conducting practice interviews and providing constructive feedback
- Facilitate job search preparation classes
- Assist the Volunteer & Program Team in curriculum development
- Completing other tasks related to serving clients, as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated by Chrysalis’ mission and desire to improve social and economic fabric of our community.
- Comfort and experience with public speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and intercultural skills.
- Microsoft Word, typing and internet research proficiency required.
- Excel and PowerPoint proficiency desired.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college/university
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. All applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume.
Must be Bilingual Spanish/English.