Hours per week
streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. The organisation’s work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year.
- You support us in the development of a talent acquisition strategy and in the execution of recruiting projects.
- You identify and select candidate profiles and support the coordination and preparation of interviews.
- You set up and handle social media accounts, mailing lists and databases and respond to applicant requests.
- You identify relevant contacts at universities, job boards and through other channels to expand our talent pool.
- You create presentations, reports, and recruitment marketing materials.
- You are studying business administration, business psychology, human resources management or another relevant subject in an advanced semester.
- You have initial experience in recruiting and talent management.
- You are fluent in English and speak German (Level B1 or above).
- You are passionate about social media, data and people.
- You have very good communication and presentation skills and are familiar with MS Office.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- A three-month internship with real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- A remuneration of 450 Euros, flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project in the field of human resources management.
How To Apply
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get into the game and become part of our team!
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified and experienced People!