Hours per week
euforia (www.euforia.org) is an independent, youth-driven social innovation enterprise. We believe that the world needs more people who come together to imagine, design, and implement bold solutions to today’s most pressing social, environmental and economic challenges. That is why we engage the unengaged, transform our education system and connect people who would usually not meet, across generations, business and civil society. We do so by providing fun events and trainings, which inspire and empower people to move from passiveness and good intentions to activeness and changemaking.
We are looking for a full time intern in the German part of Switzerland in two main areas. You will be part of a five people team, and will be working closely with your coaches :
60% as a project coordinator for the implementation of our programmes
- Collaborate in the creation and development of the euforia local community in Geneva
- Boost the local hosts and the euforia community in the organisation of “Share & Grow nights” - community events on different topics such as wellbeing, self-management, collaboration, leadership etc.
- Co-design and coordinate four to six training weekends of The Unleash Project and the (r)evolution lab (logistics, communication, participants management, programme development, presence in the weekends and depending on the motivation the person could also co-facilitate)
40% as booster in the Opportunity circle, whose purpose is to seek out opportunities with public and private actors for our community to co-create impact with them and create revenue for euforia.
- boost the euforia business services
- Organising local Share & Grow nights on business related topics
- Participating to and co-facilitating conferences, business meetings and co-creation workshops
- Market research on relevant topics and potential clients
- Managing CRM tool for the euforia business contacts
- Managing Social Media for our business services
- Knowledge Management
- 100% internship with a gross salary of CHF 2’000
- The internship is a minimum of 9 months and can be prolonged if both parties agree
- Ideally be available to attend
- The Unleash Project training weekend of the 7-8 April
How To Apply
- your CV in English or French (PDF, Linkedin),
- your motivation letter in French - max. 1 page
- a short story of half a page of a meaningful moment in your life
- your work certificates or reference letters
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “euforia opportunity booster & project coordinator” until 7th of March 2018. The interviews will take place between 14th and 16th March.