A competitive stipend will be paid upon completion of the internship
Hours per week
25-30 Hours / Week
114 Western Ave
The Marketing Intern will join the Marketing team to research and implement improvements to the organization’s marketing and communication strategy, primarily through digital channels. Examples of projects include: improving email segmentation; creating and organizing media lists and a press kit; researching LinkedIn groups; organizing and updating our content calendar; and developing internal resources for staff. The intern may also be involved in strategic conversations around our greater communication strategy and brand implementation.
This position is ideal for candidates who are looking to gain experience in marketing analytics, social media audience research, media relations, and marketing for social change.
The internship is 25-30 hrs/week from June to August, 2018, for 8-10 weeks. Start and end dates are flexible. The internship is located at Commonwealth’s office in Allston but the schedule of when the Intern needs to be in the office is flexible.
- Enrolled in, or a recent graduate of, an undergraduate program in a related field (public relations, mass communication, marketing).
- Excellent research and communication skills.
- Able to plan and execute on several different projects at the same time.
- Can work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Flexible and willing to address project needs as they arise.
- Passionate about Commonwealth’s mission.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put “Marketing Intern” in the subject line. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls.