Passerelles numériques (PN), a non-profit organization, is dedicated to enabling highly disadvantaged youths, through their abilities and their commitment, to access education and technical and vocational training, in the sector of Information Technology. We work to build strong employability which will allow them and their families to sustainably escape poverty, and contribute to the social and economic development of their countries.
Established in Cambodia, the Philippines and Vietnam, Passerelles numériques currently trains 342 students and employs 101 people based in these three countries including a small team in France.Passerelles numériques relies on the financial and skills sponsorship of several corporate partners such as Accenture, Econocom, CA Technologies, Microsoft and Société Générale and also receives support from individual donors.
Passerelles numériques Asia is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This transversal team is composed of 6 staff, who fill the role of support functions. Their goals are to coordinate the operations in proximity with the field.
Context and mission
The communication intern will be assigned to support the Asia Communication Manager in the implementation and follow-up of PN Global communication strategy.
- Increase the visibility of PN
- Promote an emotional and positive image of PN
- Give a clear understanding of PN’s strategy, mission and key messages (internally and externally)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of our social medias & update our guidelines -Contribute to our Facebook strategy
- Contribute & implementation of our LinkedIn strategy -Suggest ideas for increasing our online visibility
Fundraising & partnership
- Contribute to our strategy
- Update the tools
- Participate in knowledge management (reorganize & update our drives and tools) – Contribute to our internal newsletter
- Support the organization of team meetings
- Support the creation of a press review template
- Support and contribute to communication on various projects
Skills and experience
- Final year of Business School, Masters in Communications, Masters in International Cooperation.
- Professional experience in Communication would be a plus
- Enthusiasm and skill for communication and external relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a good listener and sense of service
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Methodical, organized and thorough
- Commitment to charity work, team spirit
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Knowledge with the Internet (newsletter, blogs, WordPress, etc.) and the main social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of video making would be a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English (working language of the project)
Status and conditions
– Unpaid volunteer or internship
– Possibility of accommodation at the students’ dormitory for all or part of the assignment(subject to availability)
– For people paying income tax in France, all the costs of the assignment (e.g. plane tickets, vaccines, insurance and visa) are considered as donations and as such are 66% tax-deductible
How To Apply
Position for 4 to 6 months ASAP
To apply please send CV and cover letter