Hours per week
40 hrs a week
Naddi ViKAAS Centre
Gajner, Rajasthan (alternate work site)
Rural Healthcare project focuses at bringing appropriate preventive healthcare initiatives to the unreachable, vulnerable and needy people living in rural communities.
8 weeks to 6-months, with possible extension for additional 1-year stipend paid fellowship
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Project manager is responsible for the implementation of a chosen Rural Health Care project, from conception through to execution and management. This is to be done in collaboration with other Project Manager(s) and Assistant Manager(s), if any. Additionally, the to ensure the continuity of project through the transition to new intern in the future.
FOCUS AREAS OF WORK:
- Rural Health and Well-being Support Centre
- Food, Nutrition and Preventive Health
- Hygiene, Sanitation and Preventive Health
- Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Maternal health and early childhood care
All interns and fellows receive free accommodation with kitchen, Internet facility, work place transportation and communications.
There is also potential for suitable applicants to progress to a 1-year stipend paid Fellowship position after the initial 6 month internship period.
The Fellowship Award include the following:
- A monthly stipend of $150 / 9500 INR for your monthly work site living support expenses
- Limited contribution to overseas health insurance plan (purchased online/from home country)
- Reimbursement of one-way return homewards airfare at the completion of fellowship
- Employment visa extension fee for 1-year / remainder period of the agreed fellowship.
- Additional financial incentives on commission basis