Hours per week
6 months - Full time
Purpose of the internship:
· Show the impact of Anjali House’s programs on its students and their families through the development of success stories.
· Increase the visibility of Anjali House’s online platforms (website/social media) through creative and engaging content
· Support the development and implementation of an online fundraising campaign
1. Editorial (in line with the Communications strategy):
· Write the monthly e-newsletter
· Create the weekly content for social media (Video, Photo albums, quote, etc.)
· Develop the “Month in Action” video every month (To be published on the monthly e-newsletter and on social media)
· Develop one success story (every month) through a photo essay, video and/or written blog article.
2. Visibility Web and Social Media
· Assist the Communications and Fundraising Manager in improving and implementing a SEO plan for Anjali House’s website
· Monitor the website traffic using Google analytics and social media activities (documented into a quarterly report)
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor level degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- Video editing and/or photography
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Good knowledge of Wordpress
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Good Knowledge of Google analytics
- Result oriented;
- Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners including the beneficiaries
Cost incurred as a result of Internship: The intern shall not receive any remuneration. S/he shall be responsible for covering all costs incurred during the internship (including but not limited to transport to and from location, accommodation and living expenses whilst at the duty station).
Medical Insurance: The intern must be covered by medical insurance for the duration of the internship.
The intern will be provided a bicycle during the period of the internship as well as lunch at the center from Monday to Friday.