Hours per week
6 months - Full time
Purpose of the internship: develop fundraising activities towards Anjali House’s main target audiences and in line with the 3 years fundraising strategy (2017-2019).
· Support in increasing the visibility of the monthly donation program as well as in developing the recruitment of monthly donors.
· Support in developing an online fundraising campaign
· Search for/write grants proposals suitable for Anjali house’s programs
· Supports in developing crowd funding projects
· Support in further developing a database of corporates, organizations, foundations most likely to support Anjali House
· Support in developing communications materials for the reporting to existing corporate donors, foundations, monthly donors, etc.
· Support other activities as needed in regards to fundraising;
Qualification & Experience:
· Enthusiasm, dedication, entrepreneurial spirit, “can-do” attitude;
· Show initiative in designing and implementing new fundraising ideas and systems
· Must be able to multi-task and be extremely detail-oriented.
· Creativity and the ability to think “outside-of-the-box” is desired.
· Good team working skills
· Bachelor level degree in marketing and/or Communications
· Knowledge of online marketing basics and best practices including branding, content marketing and relationship building
· Experience of building relationships with individual and corporate donors and researching funding opportunities;
· Experience with crowd funding and online fundraising tools;
· An ability to organize and plan;
· Experience in working in multicultural environments an advantage
· Excellent written and oral communications skills;
· Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners including the beneficiaries
Cost incurred as a result of Internship: The intern shall not receive any remuneration. S/he shall be responsible for covering all costs incurred during the internship (including but not limited to transport to and from location, accommodation and living expenses whilst at the duty station).
Medical Insurance: The intern must be covered by medical insurance for the duration of the internship.
The intern will be provided a bicycle during the period of the internship as well as lunch at the center from Monday to Friday.