Hours per week
20 hours per week
1156 15th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
The D.C. Policy Center is looking for a motivated graduate student to provided business development support. As a part of this role you will play an integral part in the D.C. Policy Center’s success. You will assist in the development and execution of strategies to develop new business opportunities.
This position is a part-time, fixed-term position with flexible hours. This position will begin January as a spring semester internship, at 20 hours per week for up to 16 weeks, with the possibility of extending terms and increasing hours at the end of the 16-week period.
- Conduct background research on organizations and individuals to expand new business
- Assist in proposal writing for grants and RFPs
- Create and update factsheets and presentations
- Experience with business development techniques through proposals, marking, and sales
- Clear, professional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team with a high level of autonomy and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment