Hours per week
About Trinity Church Wall Street
Trinity Church Wall Street is a growing and inclusive Episcopal community in Lower Manhattan that seeks to serve and heal the world through a wide range of ministries and programs.
Our work is grounded in our core values of faith, integrity, inclusiveness, compassion, social justice, and stewardship.
Our culture celebrates diversity, and our team comes from a variety of cultural, religious, racial, ethnic, and professional backgrounds. We all share a common mission: to build generations of faithful leadership, to build up neighborhoods, and to build financial capacity for holy service in New York City and around the world.
About the Internship Program
The Trinity Church Wall Street Internship Program is an opportunity to complement a student’s formal education with career-related experience and provide them with exposure to real-world practices in a business setting. Interns will be assigned to various departments throughout Trinity to assist with special projects.
Interns will also be invited to experience what it is like to be a part of the larger Trinity family. They will have opportunities to meet with the Rector and executives, pack and serve as a volunteer for Brown Bag Lunch, and tour Trinity Church, St. Paul’s Chapel, and Trinity Cemetery and Mausoleum.
- Undergraduate interns are paid $15 per hour
- Graduate interns are paid $18 per hour
Who We Are Looking For
- Currently enrolled or recent graduates of undergraduate or graduate degree programs.
- An interest in and/or prior experience in a non-profit or social service/justice setting.
- Willingness to learn and help build a growing service-oriented community.
- A commitment of 20-35 hours per week for eight (8) weeks beginning June 11, 2018.
Internship opportunities will include, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Grants, Justice and Reconciliation, Anglican Relations, Finance, Facilities, Core Values, Congregational Life and the Arts.
How To Apply
To apply for a Summer 2018 Internship with Trinity Church Wall Street, please send a cover letter of no more than 300 words and resume to email@example.com. Your cover letter should include the following:
- Why you are interested in interning with Trinity.
- Your primary area of interest to gain experience and why this area is of interest to you.
- How the internship will complement your education.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MONDAY MARCH 19, 2018
General questions about the internship program and Trinity Church Wall Street should be directed to Waajida Small, Director, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.