Hours per week
9725 3rd Ave Northeast Suite 300
Reports to: Marketing Communication & Graphics Specialist
Hours: 10-15 hours per week. Flexible schedule within established guidelines
· Must be experienced in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator
· Familiarity with HootSuite and MailChimp is helpful
· Good communication skills and attention to detail
· Team player attitude
· Ability to multi-task
· Enrollment in an undergrad/grad program highly preferred, but not required
· Assist with and propose weekly social media posts, including but not limited to: creating campaigns, writing original content, designing graphics to be shared, sharing relevant material to followers, and scheduling out posts
· Assist with scheduling out community training emails every other week
· Support rebrand efforts in creating print and digital marketing collateral as assigned
This internship is an unpaid position; however, this opportunity provides the following benefits:
· Academic Credit: Crisis Clinic will complete any necessary forms to demonstrate eligibility
· Active involvement in marketing for a non-profit
· Future employment reference
How To Apply
Submit a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to: email@example.com. Please address the following:
o Why are you interested in the internship with Crisis Clinic?
o What are your goals and expectations for the internship?
o What skills do you have that would be an asset to our organization?