Hours per week
15-20 hours per week
3595 Mount Diablo Boulevard
Who We Are:
FRDM delivers enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) that transforms how businesses manage human trafficking and child labor risks in their supply chain. We help our customers protect their values throughout their supplier network. We help our customers comply with regulations and build brand loyalty with their customers. Our product is also embedded into procurement products of large ERP companies like SAP. We are building the world we want by helping our customers BUY BETTER. We punch outside our weight-class while remaining grounding on three key values:
Empathy: We value people who value people.
Intrepid: We are brave because we never default to the obvious.
Curious: We believe the best ideas are still out there.
What You’ll Do:
FRDM is seeking a data entry assistant to expand, improve, and maintain FRDM's databases
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Filtering incoming data for FRDM’s forced labor and child labor database
- Keeping up to date on current events in the forced labor and child labor topic areas
Background and skills required for this position:
- Comfortable working with data—researching, cataloging, and interpreting information
- Self-motivated, and capable of working independently with minimal oversight
- Strong critical thinking, and problem solving skills
Compensation: $18 hourly
Hours: Part-time, 15 to 20 hours per week