Political Leadership Voluntary Internship (ParliaMentors Programme)
- Internship posted by Three Faiths Forum
Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
Hours per week
Three days a week for three or six months
104 Grafton Road
Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK's leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs. Winner of the UN Award for Intercultural Innovation, 3FF's ParliaMentors programme is a pioneering initiative that equips the next generation of leaders with the skills, experience and networks they need to advance leadership careers.
We are looking for motivated and organised interns to support the planning, delivery and development of the ParliaMentors programme. You will be an integral and equal part of our small but busy team. You will contribute to the team's administrative duties as well as lead your own development taking on tasks that suit your needs as well as the project needs, helping you develop expert skills and gain an active insight into the inner workings of project management
What you gain:
- Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
- Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
- CV and interview coaching
- Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
- Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we are looking for:
- An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
- Experience of using social media to maintain contact and market projects
- An interest in politics and in student activism
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
How To Apply
For full role details and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns/.
The closing date for applications is 9am, 12th March 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 21st March 2018. The internship will run from 3rd April to 22nd June 2018, with the possibility of extension.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.