Hours per week
P.O. Box TN 615, Teshie Nungua Estates
Our Business Internship programs are designed to give you practical work experience and the opportunity to acquire professional skills while working within an overseas company. As with all our programs, our Business internships give you the chance to discover a way of life in a different environment, in either the UK, Canada, Australia, USA, or Turkey.These nations hold positions in the global economy that present a challenging work environment and valuable opportunitiesto gain experience within business sectors that are relevant for the 21st century.
Each Business Internship program is tailored to suit the individual volunteer. As such, any qualifications, previous work experience, aspirations or personal preferences are directly relevant. We therefore ask you to send us a copy of your resume or CV with your application, as well as a cover letter explaining the type of placement you would like us to organize for you.
For more details you can check our website: http://www.volunteermatchgh.org/
Email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
- An exciting opportunity to travel, see the world and experience a foreign culture first-hand.
- New skills, more confidence and invaluable personal and professional development.
- An opportunity to take a break from the traditional academic track or your current career path in order to gain life experience and global cultural awareness
- An entry on your CV or Résumé that will enhance your career opportunities and make you stand out from the crowd.
- Make friends, form relationships and build memories that will last a lifetime.
- Opportunities to enjoy some exciting adventure and cultural activities while on your programme.
- And best of all ... an unforgettable experience!