EduCARE India, a no-profit un-aided NGO is supporting some social enterprise intiatives - Eco Home Stays India, Eco (Re) Store, Eco Foods etc.
Eco Home Stays India and Eco Volunteer Travel are the social enterprises aimed at international students, young professionals and families who are looking for exciting and safe short-term rural ethnic and cultural experiences in India at an economical / affordable budget.
Eco (Re) Store and Eco Foods are aimed to support rural women develop exciting eco products and provide marketing and sales services for it in the local region as well as globally online.
A limited scale of products / services have been developed and are now ready to be promoted. We are looking for someone who is motivated to be part of this journey and give us the additional push to ride the waves of change, especially in the newly emerging and shaping markets.
Your main task is business development, marketing and selling around our products, starting from the point of positioning it for the customers, presenting it to potential customers and influencers, following up on the customers and all the steps to close the sale.
This includes Study and understand our products, its features, benefits and advantages Perform competitive sales analysis and marketing with respect to other products on the market and develop a «win strategy » for selling Identify the key players (potential customers, competition, partners) in the target market Create sales propositions and sales pitches Create tools to help our customers understand and use our products Contact clients and organize meetings Taking part in sales conversations and meetings. These could include direct sales meetings or indirect sales meetings to partners that would then introduce the products to the clients.
We are based in India (Asia), in Leh-Ladakh, imachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Kerala. The internship will last at least 3 months and a maximum of 12 months; starting as soon as possible.
We are looking out for candidates with a profile as:
- A university studies or higher degree, or relevant experience in business studies / management / marketing
- Interest in emerging markets and products, business development, marketing and sales
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Good communication and customer skills with basic English skills. Additional lamguage skills will be an advantage
- Cross-cultural social enterprise work experience
- Experience in business development, competitive selling and presentation
- An opportunity to take responsibilities with your ideas and solve real problems and work in cross-disciplinary areas
- An opportunity to become an expert in the eco / sustainable / responsible travelling / volunteering / tourism / hospitality
- The possibility to be part of a young, dynamic and international team
- Chance to express yourself and execute your own idea