The Motherhood Center of New York is looking for an intern passionate about perinatal mental health to help support the marketing team's new CRM system.
- Support the implementation of our new CRM database;
- Assist with collection and analysis of marketing data to develop insights and help shape future marketing provider network campaigns;
- Research potential referring providers in the NY tri-state area;
- Develop systems and tests for new software applications in Hubspot;
- Work alongside communications lead to help distribute content that educates our new and existing provider network and supports marketing goals;
- Research market use cases for CRM usage and improvements;
- , and support based admin projects as needed.
- Experience or the ability to learn how to create and execute provider network projects;
- Previous experience working with Hubspot strongly preferred;
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Previous data-entry experience preferred;
- A proven track record as an organized and detail-oriented;
- An ability to work 10-15 hours/week;
- , and assist further administrative and support tasks as required.
- Current enrollment in college (strongly prefer those who are seeking a career in women's health);
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize marketing strategies;
- Good understanding of marketing techniques;
- Strong motivation to build a career in marketing and a desire to learn;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage environment;
- , and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- This is an unpaid internship.
- You must be able to receive college credit to be eligible.
- You will be able to sit in on monthly didactics related to perinatal mental health
The Motherhood Center is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive community amongst its staff, trainees, and clients. We seek to increase diversity across race, ethnicity, and national origins, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, and socioeconomic background. We host monthly didactics that are dedicated to educating our entire staff and addressing clinical issues related to diversity and inclusion.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a resume and statement of interest (in the body of the email) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Hubspot Administrator/ Marketing Intern."