Hours per week
2-3 days per week, not to exceed 15 ours
19 Clarendon Street
Development Special Events interns will work on a large number of changing projects that support the department’s fundraising and cultivation efforts. These may include the development of solicitation materials, database work, mailings, preparation for and support during special events, correspondence with Boston Ballet’s volunteer boards, cross-departmental marketing and outreach projects, and general tasks vital to department administration. Interns will receive a broad and comprehensive view of individual, corporate and institutional giving programs.
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting undergraduate or graduate program.
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive, independent work style
- Interest in dance and/or the performing arts
- Available 2-3 days per week, for at least half a business day not to exceed 15 hours/week
- Available to work some evening events
Boston Ballet internships are unpaid. Boston Ballet internships are available for credit (preferred) or on a volunteer basis. Boston Ballet Interns in the Fall and Spring are eligible for complimentary tickets to season performances and discounted classes.