Hours per week
Total 40 hours
Market Research Intern
Flexible Working Hours
Time Auction is a charity that encourages volunteerism with extraordinary experiences — from power dinners with CEOs to cooking with Michelin-starred chefs.
Over 30,000 volunteer hours have been raised in Hong Kong, San Francisco and Vancouver since inception in 2014, featuring the Co-founder of Reddit, Astronauts, Managing Directors at Google, Chief Secretaries of Governments and more inspiring visionaries from all walks of life.
We are looking for a Market Research Intern to help prepare a foundational research on the educational and philanthropic landscape in San Francisco, which will inspire our marketing strategy and organizational roadmap prior to our launch in the city. Stipends will be provided.
For more information, visit www.timeauction.org.
- - - - -
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Researching your city on potential featured mentors, partners and sponsors
- Collect and organize quantitative and/or qualitative data from various sources
- Report research findings to and work with our Founders remotely
- Create marketing recommendations based on research findings
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
- A go-getter; You don’t fold under pressure; in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A go-giver; You are fired up about helping to launch a venture that makes positive impact to the world
- Organized; You are able to clearly and concisely communicate research findings and thrive with total autonomy
- Excellent English (verbal and written)
- Year 2 or above
- BA degree in business, finance or marketing preferred
- Experience in early startup environment preferred
Stipends will be provided.
How To Apply
Please submit the below to email@example.com with the subject line “Time Auction San Francisco Market Research Intern 2018 - [your name]”:
- Cover letter with a reason of why you’d want to work at Time Auction