The Shared Harvest Fund (SHF) is a ground-breaking investment & technology platform that connects the exploding gig economy to the dwindling culture of volunteerism. We pay down your student loans while you do social good. Simple as that. Our mission is to pay off $20 million dollars in student loan debt by 2020. We’d love you to join our team.
Shared Harvest Fund is looking for a Community Liaison Intern to assist in our nonprofit outreach and recruitment efforts.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in making calls to target nonprofit organizations
- Assist with providing creative strategies for outreach
- Assisting in email outreach and responding to inquiries from nonprofit organizations
- Conduct in-person meetings, door to door outreach & college campus events
- Assisting Lead Community Liaison with tasks as they come up
- All work intended to help reach target sales benchmarks
Bilingual, nonprofit admin experience, experience with Mailchimp are a plus
$600 - $900/m based on experience & commission (part-time 3 month minimum)