The 2018 Pennsylvania Democratic Coordinated Campaign is seeking highly motivated, passionate and talented Data Fellows to work with our Data Team in Philadelphia. The Pennsylvania Coordinated Campaign will play a critical role in re-electing Gov. Tom Wolf and Sen. Bob Casey, and electing Democrats down-ticket including U.S. House and State Legislative districts across the Commonwealth. This is an opportunity to make an impact in a critical election and develop your campaign data skills.
● Maintain and respond to our ticketing system for data support requests and flags
● Execute VAN Administration tasks such as data entry on a day-to-day or as needed basis
● Design and build reports and tools for other teams on the Coordinated Campaign in line with key programmatic priorities
● Support other members of the Data Team to complete projects as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
● Exceptionally well organized with strong time management skills
● A technical skillset that includes some proficiency in programming languages/software, including but not limited to MS Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, Tableau, Python, QGIS and R
● Solutions-oriented with the ability to work flexible hours
● Communicates well in a professional setting
● Commitment to electing all Democrats up and down the ballot
Previous experience on campaigns is not required. This fellowship is unpaid, however we are happy to comply
with academic credit requirements. Start date: May 15th or later. Position is remote.
To apply: Please email your resume with “PA Data Fellowship” in the subject line to email@example.com.
The Pennsylvania Democratic Party (PDP), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its
continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides
the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The PDP is an equal opportunity employer and
prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of
employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex
(including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic
identity, veteran's status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
How To Apply
Please email your resume with “PA Data Fellowship” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.