Hours per week
WORLD FUTURE COUNCIL - VACANCY
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 4th October 2018
The World Future Council (WFC) is a global forum of 50 respected personalities who give voice to the shared ethical values of citizens worldwide. The Council works closely with policy-makers, civil society and business to identify and implement best policies to protect the rights of future generations (www.worldfuturecouncil.org).
The World Future Council is looking for a 40h
Research Internship – Scaling up Agroecology
Starting date: 22 October 2018
Period: 3 months, Location: Hamburg Office (possibly 1-2 days home office)
· Be a part of the Future Policy Award and Outstanding Practices in Agroecology 2018 team
· Communicate, research and write about exemplary agroecology policies and practices
· Liaise with experts
· Organize events and support fundraising promoting sustainable food systems
· Report to the Supervisor
· Academic background, preferably in political sciences, law, sustainable food systems, agroecology
· Good understanding of agroecology issues, policy and practice
· Excellent communication skills in English and German. Other language skills in French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ etc. are an asset.
· Good IT literacy and organizational skills
· Outgoing personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team
· Be reliable and capable of paying close attention to detail
· Be committed to the WFC’s vision and mission of long-term sustainability and equity
How To Apply
To apply, please send a letter of motivation, a CV and work sample as well as your skype contact details to Ms Ingrid Heindorf: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject heading: Research Internship – Scaling up Agroecology and your name. Deadline: 4th October 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.