Hours per week
2366 Oberon Walk SE
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about travel & food. If you want to gain hands-on experience making a difference in a small nonprofit organization, send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go Eat Give is an Atlanta based non-profit organization that encourages people to learn about different cultures through travel, food and community service. Go Eat Give organizes volunteer vacation tours, cultural awareness events and an online blog. Our interns have a unique opportunity to network with Atlanta’s diverse community and try out new restaurants! Non Atlanta based residents are also encouraged to apply.
Marketing and Communications Intern
Description: Go Eat Give seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for international nonprofit organization.
· Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories to networks throughout US
· Generate interest and promote monthly events hosted by Go Eat Give
· Reach out to community organizations, general public and donors with the message about Go Eat Give’s mission about citizen diplomacy.
· Assist with implementing social media strategy
· Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field
· Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
· Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Word, Excel, internet research).
· An effective communicator, both written and oral
· Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
· Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
· Enthusiasm for the mission of Go Eat Give
Start Date: Position open until filled, requires minimum 3 months’ commitment. Interns receive discounts on trips, free attendance to events, meals at international restaurants & lots of networking opportunities.
How To Apply
Please a send cover letter and resume to email@example.com