Hours per week
15 - 20 hours / Week
PO Box 15156
Inspire By Action, Inc. aka (InspireDR), is a USA-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit that leads an after-school learning program in Cabarete, Dominican Republic with the mission to educate, mentor, and inspire under-privileged boys to become responsible men.
Dynamic go-getter to spearhead fundraising efforts to support our growth. We have 64 boys in program and dozens more waiting to join. Work directly with Co-founder & President to execute Strategic Fundraising Plan. Flexibility to work both remotely and from our community-based location on the beautiful North Coast of the island.
• Execute and enhance fundraising plan and set priorities to meet monthly/quarterly revenues goals
• Secure financial support from individuals, foundations, and corporations through:
- Grant Writing
- Fundraising Events
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
• Manage CRM database, including data reporting and analysis
• Oversee constituent communication: marketing, newsletter, social media strategy, and website
• Understand how to utilize data to plan and make decisions
• Knowledge of grant writing, from LOI to final reports
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent writing and editing skills. Able to write quickly and well, and enjoy doing so
• Ideal candidate will be a great storyteller
• Skilled relationship-builder
• Effective with time management
• Incredible follow up skills
• Highly organized
• Not an entry-level position. You should have at least 1 - 3 years of demonstrated experience successfully approaching corporations, individuals, and/or foundations for financial support
• Background in planning and executing special event fundraisers
• Prior sales experience (in any field) desired
• Demonstrated successful grant writing experience
Some travel required.
Writing samples to be provided.