Marketing and Programs Intern (PAID)
- Internship posted by California Teacher Development Collaborative
Hours per week
20 hours a week
Are you studying or interested in learning more about non-profit operations and management, and/or have a passion for K-12 education? The California Teacher Development Collaborative (CATDC) is currently seeking a part-time Marketing and Programs Intern. Joining a small team, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats, and see the impact of your work. This temporary position will start ASAP and will end on December 15, 2018, with the option to extend into 2019. Hours are flexible for the right candidate: 2-3 times a week, working in person with CATDC staff 1 day a week, and otherwise remotely. You must have a personal laptop to use.
ABOUT THE CATDC
The CATDC is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization that offers professional development opportunities to educators in California independent schools, with a focus on Equity and Inclusion, Leadership Development, Social Emotional Learning, and Innovative Curriculum and Pedagogy. CATDC networking events, workshops, ongoing programs, and summer institutes bring teachers and administrators together to learn, share knowledge, and develop long-term professional relationships. Participants gain skills, tools, and resources that are directly applicable to their work in independent schools and promote excellence in teaching and learning.
- Grow brand awareness through social media and other marketing efforts
- Brainstorm content and execute social media campaigns
- Track website, social media, and marketing campaign statistics
- Support executive director and communications director as projects arise
- Update database and marketing lists
- Support survey projects
- Support event coordinator and commit to attending some CATDC workshops
- Proven ability to work collaborative and creatively in a team
- Critical attention to detail
- Interest in nonprofit work and the K-12 education market
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech Savvy: skills in Microsoft and Google Suites
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Coursework or experience in communications or marketing
- Openness, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Four-year degree in relevant field or working toward one
The CATDC is committed to representing California’s diverse populations. We strongly encourage people of color and gender-expansive people to apply.
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.