The AJWS Development Operations team is seeking a development intern with strong interest in the not-for-profit sector, particularly in human rights or international development, to assist in all aspects of fundraising operations. The intern will report to the Director of Development Operations, and will focus on database hygiene and prospect research. This includes gift processing, donation collections, and donor receipts/acknowledgements.
The Intern will gain the following skills:
- Database management
- Donor research
- Day-to-day administrative functions of Development Operations team.
- Assists with database clean-up projects in preparation for database conversion.
- Verifies, updates and inputs demographic and other information about donors in the database.
- Basic donor research and updating Raiser’s Edge with information from recent profiles (add relationships, create constituent records for spouses, etc)
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in relational databases, preferably in Raiser’s Edge
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
How To Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter and put the internship title in the subject line.