Hours per week
Monday - Thursday (10am - 6pm)
STOMP Out Bullying, the national leading bullying prevention organization in the U.S., is looking for an intern to join our staff for the Summer of 2018. Our interns get to build experience working in a challenging and rewarding fast-paced office environment as we prepare for the upcoming back to school season. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Start Date: June 4th - August 20th
- Providing General Administrative Support to Staff
- (Data Entry, Filing, Answering Phone Calls & E-mails, Keeping Records)
- Working on Special Projects & Assignments
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2013
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Top level customer service skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Adapts well to fast-paced office environment
- Professional, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong desire to learn
STOMP Out Bullying™ is the leading national anti-bullying and cyberbullying organization for kids and teens in the U.S. It is dedicated to changing the culture for all students, and works to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educates against homophobia, LGBTQ discrimination, racism and hatred, and deters violence in schools, online and in communities across the country. In this diverse world, STOMP Out Bullying promotes civility, inclusion and equality for all. It teaches effective solutions on how to respond to all forms of bullying, as well as educating kids and teens in school and online. It provides help for those in need and at risk of suicide. STOMP Out Bullying™ is recognized as the most influential anti-bullying organization in America.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.stompoutbullying.org