Passerelles numériques (PN), a non-profit organization, is dedicated to enabling highly disadvantaged youths, through their abilities and their commitment, to access education and technical and vocational training, in the sector of Information Technology. We work to build strong employability which will allow them and their families to sustainably escape poverty, and contribute to the social and economic development of their countries.
Established in Cambodia, the Philippines and Vietnam, Passerelles numériques currently trains 342 students and employs 100 people based in these three countries including a small team in France.
Passerelles numériques relies on the financial and skills sponsorship of several corporate partners such as Accenture, Econocom, Microsoft and Société Générale and also receives support from individual donors.
Passerelles numériques Asia is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This transversal team is composed of 6 staff, who fill the role of support functions. Their goals are to coordinate the operations in proximity with the field.
PN's will is to develop its mission by having a continuous requirement on the quality of operations, thanks to the plurality and diversity of profiles that join our team. In this context, efficient management of human resources is a constant necessity. This is also reflected in the vigilance maintained on our budgets.
Reporting to PN HR, Finance and Admin Manager, you will participate in the development and harmonization of HR policies. The mission will take place within the support team PN Asia based in Phnom Penh.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Job posting (preparation, posting and follow up)
- Participate in the screen application and pre-selection steps
- Participate in the tests and interviews step
- Follow up the process until the final decision
New staff’s integration management:
- Support the contract writing and administrative documents preparation
- Support the new staff/volunteer for his/her arrival
- Support the direct manager in order to have an efficient staff integration
Leave management :
- Ensure the good use of LMS (Leave Management System)
HR Development - Performance appraisal:
- Participate in the annual appraisal policy and guidelines writing
- Participate in a communication campaign implementation in order to introduce the performance appraisal starting period, communicate on the goals, and motivate staff to participate
HRD - Skills development and training:
Support the skills matrix writing (advanced step already)
- Support the collection of the training needs
- Support the training plan preparation for the year
- Support the implementation of the training plan
- Master level, Business School or university, HR speciality
- Previous internship in HR department
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google suite
- Excellent written and spoken English (working language of the project)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and very good communication skills (oral and written)
- Methodical, organized and thorough
- Unpaid volunteer or internship
- A possibility of accommodation at the students’ dormitory for all or part of the assignment (subject to availability)
- For people paying income tax in France, all the costs of the assignment (e.g. plane tickets, vaccines, insurance and visa) are considered as donations and as such are 66% tax-deductible