Hours per week
Calle 43b # 50-7, oficina 1501
District of Columbia
E2E’s mission is to generate positive impacts by bridging the gaps between the corporate and developing worlds.
Our vision is to create and leverage meaningful relationships across sectors to solve difficult social and environmental problems, using innovative impact measurement, capacity building techniques and financing mechanisms to maximize mutually beneficial partnerships that will promote sustainable development; substantiate and strengthen the benefits and impact of Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility.
SROI is an outcomes-based measurement tool that helps organizations to understand and quantify the social, environmental and economic value they are creating.
The methodology is critical to E2E´s model, and we are currently looking for interns to learn more about SROI analysis and help the E2E team applying this method to their current projects.
Requirements and Desired Qualities:
- Minimum 3 month commitment.
- MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Background in finance and/or economics.
- Understanding of concepts in international development, social and environmental accounting and economics.
- Must submit a writing sample in Spanish.
- Previous experience working and living in Colombia is preferred.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will be questioned on the E2E model, the fundamentals of SROI and other important concepts related to social and environmental economics in Spanish.
This is an unpaid position in which you will gain important professional experience working in Colombia, learning new, cutting edge impact measurement techniques on dynamic projects and programs. There is potential for future paid contracted work depending based on the internship performance.
Please send your resume, cover letter (both in Spanish) and three potential times for a one hour Skype call to Teryn Wolfe, the Executive Director at email@example.com
Thank you-- we look forward to having you join our team!