1025 Vermont Ave. NW
We are seeking a talented and hardworking individual to assist with the operation, marketing, and development for our projects, store, and sales operations as the Marketing & Sales Operations Intern in the Department of Marketing & Communications at the Colorectal Cancer Alliance.
The Colorectal Cancer Alliance is a national organization committed to ending colorectal cancer within our lifetime. We help patients and families, survivors and caregivers, navigate their diagnosis and treatment, connecting them with those who can share experiences and knowledge, address concerns, and identify resources to meet their needs. We partner with healthcare professionals and social influencers to raise awareness of preventative screening, and we collaborate with researchers to better understand the disease and fund critical research. Our efforts are urgent, effective and efficient because we believe that tomorrow can’t wait.
The Marketing & Sales Operations Intern will be pivotal in the administration and success of our online store. The individual in this role will take care of monitoring inventory, performance and customer relations in order to provide the Alliance with a reliable revenue source that also aids our awareness and brand.
- Oversee and maintain proper inventory for online store
- Manage inflatable colon sales and rental orders
- Monitor sales performance
- Develop marketing and strategic plans based on data
- Conduct market research and propose improvements in methodology, technology and best practices
- Assist the Marketing & Communications team with other appropriate tasks
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Availability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week, with opportunity to work up to 32 hours a week
- Strong analytical skills (Excel and Google Sheets) and experience with reporting and data analysis a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills
- Current student or recent graduate with an interest in marketing operations
- Previous internships in marketing, sales, or operations a plus
Paid internship, part-time, minimum 20 hours per week, nonexempt
0% travel is anticipated for this position.
Manager of Communications & Innovation
How To Apply
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without these will not be considered.